Sunday, February 3, 2008

Oh baby It's Cold outside


Well I went for my first ride outside today. All I can say is I'm so glad I had my warm toe covers on. Ok I only went outside to take this picture. Just poking a little fun at Bigun. It snowed another five inches last night. Spokane al has been getting hammered in Spokane also. I have been hitting the trainer pretty regular and I have been getting in some 6 mile runs, of course on the treadmill. I'm waiting until next Tuesday to start swimming. With all the studying I have been doing to get that promotion at work, it has been eating up a lot of my time. It's a one hour drive round trip, so I'm waiting for next week. My two buddies Sam and Kelly that are also going to be at Ford Ironman Coeur d'Alene, they are going to start swimming on Tuesday nights. I will just hook up with them. That way I can learn a lot from them also. I'm definitely the weaker swimmer of the three. Other then the weather just being crappy, and the stress of this test that I'm taking this Wednesday hanging over my head, I'm in pretty good spirits.
~Thumbs up~

5 comments:

Spokane Al said...

All this snow has provided amagnificant running environment, although I definitely am not setting any PRs.

Glad you see you have not lost your sense of humor over this weather yet.

Mark said...

Sweet bike, and bonus points for matching your outfit with your bike! Double bonus points for having your name on your jersey!!

TRI-ROB said...

Test first. Train next. One thing at a time. You've got a LOT of time to be MORE than ready for IM CdA

Breathe...

SWTrigal said...

Yep-you guys are definitely getting the snow! Great picture..

Bigun said...

very Metro....The Kahuna and Tacboy would be proud!