Sunday, February 24, 2008

My new coach is a life saver


These last two weeks have been great !!! I am so happy to have Liz as my coach. She has changed my whole outlook for Ironman Coeur d'Alene. I really feel like if I do everything that she tells me to do, I will be just fine. I have been enjoying every workout she sends my way and everything is different. Not the same old run that I would do or bike or swim. New drills new ideas. I will never train for a big race like this again without her. I know it has only been two weeks but in these two weeks she has been there for me everyday. I'm having a blast. The focus on my training is awesome. I have been doing this all wrong. I just had no idea of what it was going to take to achieve my biggest goal in my LIFE. But I sure do NOW!!! Thank you Liz !!

~Thumbs Up~

3 comments:

Bullet said...

A little direction or just a little confirmation that you're on the right track eases the mind so much. Being confident in your training and trusting the hours that you've put in is so valuable. Glad to hear you've found that. Best of luck in your preparation for CDA

Mark said...

Yup! I really like the constant variation in the workouts Liz prescribes! Trying tons of new things and it stretches you, forcing you to get out of the rut and through the training much quicker. I even LIKE the trainer! Weird!!

TRI-ROB said...

You can't get a much better review than THAT! Geesh! With my coach MIA... I might have to give Liz a call!