Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Spinervals where have you been all my Triathlon life?


Yes I have discovered Spinervals with Coach Troy!! This is what I have been needing OMG I needed something like this. Why has nobody told me about these? Ok ok, I did get one with my Kinetic Trainer, but I never opened it. I just thought it was a promotion DVD or something. Well I just received Competition 16.0 - Aero Base Builder I last week and I have been all over this DVD. Its 80 minutes of base building. I love this stuff I'm so into my trainer now and I'm working the bugs out of my new Felt B2. I really needed this. I just ordered Competition 1.0 No Slackers Allowed!! Kick my ass baby. Ok Bigun and Tri-Rob let me have it!! Get me moving!! Motivate me!!

I have a test coming up for work on February 6th, for a promotion for the Water Department Supervisor position. I'm a little stressed right now about it. I am not sure I have studied enough and I have tri training to do...for some reason I feel like I am already behind. So I guess I better get my Sh*t together.

~Thumbs Up~

11 comments:

Bigun said...

um..sorry to break the news to ya, dude, but Coach Troy is gay...Ok, he's straight...but he acts gay. No wait, that's Gene Simmons. Is it Gene? NO..the other guy. Richard Simmons...that's the one...he's gay.

Scottie said...

Motivation?

Bigun said...

hey...you got your workout log up...cool....now just change the background color of your sidebars so that the icons can be seen...and you'll be straight...great job!

Scottie said...

Thanks for your help bigun!

TRI-ROB said...

Hey Scottie... don't be a pansy! The results are the reward... and the results don't happen without the work...

DON'T stress over the test! Stress is the enemy! Breathe... breathe... breathe...

OH... and study a bit.

Spokane Al said...

Glad to hear you found Spinervals. They keep me going during the dark, cold winter months.

You may want to consider 13.0 Tough Love. It is a three hour workout for your long rides. I also like 26.0 Hardcore 100. It is 5.5 hours on the trainer.

P.S. I also own a Felt B2. Now if I can find a seat that works for me, everything will be good.

Unknown said...

I am sure that it is simply my perspective, but I really like the view when you are on the trainer... ;0 lol I am sure it doesn't hurt that I don't have to worry about you getting run over either. The Sinervals only staves off the boredom.

runninggunner said...

Scottie, just watched Spinervals for the first time this week as well. Good workout and keeps you going. Going to pickup a couple of more.

Good luck on the training

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

I love (or is it need) spinervals. Without them I watch decorating shows aimlessly and nary break a sweat nor drop my Skinny Cow ice cream treat from my perch on my trainer.
Troy was an accomplished triathlete and big shot cyclist before he got married and became a gay (Bigun - like, you'd totally know) triathlon coach.
(OK - Bigun - bring it. Di will protect me. Di? Di? Are you there?)
;-)
Actually Scottie - wait'll you discover Computrainer Live in HD real-time Ironman courses that will be available anytime now. That's the training tool I'm waiting for...

SWTrigal said...

Scottie-Great to meet you and you have given me incentive to check out the spinervals on those long torturous trainer workouts. A computrainer-now that is what I really want!

Ricksta said...

Hey Dad! Cool page man. Good Job keep up all the good work on and offline:) You are really becoming a badass! love ya