Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Dance


I did It !!!!!! I passed I passed. I passed my test for my job promotion. I'm am now the new "Water Distribution Supervisor" I can now focus all of my energy on my training, and of course my family. This is a big load off my chest. BIG LOAD!! I'm so happy!!
I really needed this news. I have been sick all week with a bronchial infection. I have had to stop all my training. One cool thing was when I told Coach Liz that I was sick, I was really thinking she was going to keep me going and just deal with it. But she told me rest is best and to take the time to get better. Way cool. I'm doing better now and am going to be back training tomorrow. Woot!!!

~Thumbs Up~

7 comments:

Mark said...

Congrats on the promotion man! Liz is wise! She can even read my mind!

Bigun said...

great job...now get out there and train!

runninggunner said...

Great job on the Promo Scottie!!!! Feel better, and good luck on your training.

TRI-ROB said...

YES! I knew you'd get it bud!

greyhound said...

Hope you're feeling better. I don't know about you, but I find it hard to do anything else well if there's a big stressor like a test in the way. Glad you are past it.

FatDad said...

Scottie,
Congrats on the big promo. Hopfully we'll see you down at the Grand Columbian again. Running Gunner is trying to talk me into doing the 'international' distance this year. It won't be beer in my water bottle this time!
Cheers.

Mark said...

What's the scoop bro? You all better and back to training?