Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mini Mountain and my buddy Camber


Today I hiked up my mini mountain "Beezley". 50 Lbs on my back and my Welsh Corgi "Camber". My little Buddy. He is a good little trooper. most of the time he has to stay on my heels so I can brake trail for him, For as you can see very low ground clearance. Yesterday I did a one hour Yoga class, with a 30 minute rest followed up by an one hour and 30 minute advanced yoga class. I plan getting on the trainer this coming week and start logging some mileage on my new Felt. I also need to get my swimming started up. this season my wife if also going to be joining me at the pool so she can start her training for her first spring triathlons this coming year. And possibly a Olympic distance. Go Dee Dee.

~Thumbs Up~

1 comment:

TRI-ROB said...

Have you ridden you Felt yet??? Dude.. I think I'd probably sleep with that thing! Get on that trainer!!!

Breathe...