Friday, November 23, 2007

Seattle Marathon

I'm on my way to the Seattle Marathon. I have been putting in the miles for this one. I'm really wanting to put in a 4:15. I think I can pull that off. Last year I ran the half Marathon and it kicked my butt. I was not much of a runner last year. This course has lots of hills so I have been busting my ass on hill training. The weather last year was rainy and cold, this year it looks like the rain is going to hold off and its just going to be cold =) . I bought some new gear just for this race, I bought tights and a top with 5 pockets from a company out of Cali called sub4usa. www.sub4usa.com I picked these up to help against the rain and the cold. I really want to do well at this race. This race is going to keep me motivated and carry me into the winter. I need to keep my training up for Ford Ironman Coeur d'Alene in june 08' BABY. I'm so pumped Grrrrrrrr. Wish me luck!!!

5 comments:

Bigun said...

kick it! you're gonna nail it...

Mike said...

good luck :)

Brenda said...

When are we gonna hear about the race?

Scottie said...

Soooon, sorry my loyal friends =)

TRI-ROB said...

Scottie! Race report dude! I need some inspiration... I'm completely in the shitter as far as attitude goes... let's hear about your success!