Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sam and I do Ironman Coeur d'Alene Bike course

Well we finally did it. Sam and I rode the Coeur d'Alene bike course. One thing I would like to say is, What a beautiful course. Lots of Trees, trees mean shade, I just love trees. The roads are in great shape , lots of new asphalt. The hills are tough but after you make it over the top you get some rest before the next one comes. It was nice getting out on the bike with Sam again. especially the location where we are going to become Ironman for the first time.
"CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO SEE THEM BETTER"

~Thumbs Up~

3 comments:

Bigun said...

no pics of the B2 - I don't believe you went on that ride...no pics, did't happen, you know the rules!

Scottie said...

Sorry bigun, My B2 Bomber is still top secret to my competition. So no performance photo's outside of area 51. =)

Drew Holmes said...

new bike! riding the course~you are set!!!! keep it up and that medal is almost around your neck!!!!

I am adding your link to my page since you are a local bud and we can root you on!